Designated the 584 Series, this 2U H x 19”W x 20”D rugged enclosure is constructed of Preplated Steel (Galveneel). This rackmountable enclosure consists of a shock and vibration isolated sub-chassis to meet the requirements of RTCA/DO 160D, MIL-STD-901D, and MIL-STD-167, and is fully shielded to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-461E. The 584 Series utilizes an electronics heater control system which heats the chassis to a safe operating temperature even in environments as low as –40°C, while also cooling in warmer environments via dual 44 CFM 12VDC fans that pressurize from front to rear.
The 584 Series includes custom I/O rear panels, a front circuit breaker, an AC indicator, a time meter, and a power supply fuse. A 350 watt power supply is standard. With mounting capabilities for up to a 10-slot PCI/ISA backplane, the 584 Series Enclosure provides users the ability to mount an industry standard HDD, floppy drive, and CD-ROM accessible through a hinged front panel.
High quality. Value priced. Carlo Gavazzi’s 584 Series Enclosure is designed to meet the needs of embedded and applied computing OEMs and System Integrators addressing worldwide datacom/telecom, CTI, industrial automation, military/aerospace, and medical markets.
- Rugged militarized/industrial PC/AT enclosure
- Welded seam construction
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-901D, MIL-STD-810E, and others
- Mounting options for up to 10-slots PCI/ISA
- Rear I/O configurations including parallel, serial ports, and keyboard/mouse connections
- 3.5” (2U) H x 19” W x 20“ D enclosure
- Dual redundant hot swap 500 Watt power supply
- Front accessible CD-ROM, HDD, and floppy drive with provisions for a second HDD in the 6-slot chassis.
- Heater control system allows for use in the harshest environments as low as –40°C
- Available single board computers, I/O, and expansion
- Lockable EMI tight cover