The Type 39 E-Frame test platform supports 3U and 6U, cPCI architectures with PICMG: 2.0, 2.16, 2.17, EXP.0 backplanes (H.110 optional). With a rugged aluminum construction, the versatile 39 E-Frame is available in 12U and 9U heights supporting 6U or 3U x 160mm cards respectively. Backplane options supporting 8 and 16 card slots with easy access for development activities. Front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for: 3.3V,+-5V, +-12V, +- 24V & +-48V. The E-Frame features high performance fans under the card cage plus fan speed control with fan fail indication. A system monitor with remote monitoring via RS232 interface is optional. The black powder coated finish of the 39 E-Frame enhances aesthetics and provides scratch-resistance. The unit also features fixed and plug mount PSU options as well as full RTM (rear transition module) support.
- Modular, open frame, test and development platform
- Versions supporting 3U or 6U cards
- Full width versions (84HP or 42HP)
- RTM mounting (rear transition module)
- Architectures PICMG: 2.0, 2.16, 2.17, EXP.0 backplanes (H.110 optional)
- Rear AC power input module with GND stud
- System monitoring with RS232 interface (optional)
- High performance cooling via front and rear mount fan trays
- Speed controlled fans with fan fail indication
- Durable, black powder coat finish
- Top handle for easy portability
- Front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for: 3.3V,+-5V, +-12V, +- 24V & +-48V
- Fixed and plug mount PSU options
Scope of Supply
High quality, open frame, aluminum chassis consisting of: front card cage, RTM support, high performance PICMG 2.0, 2.16, EXP.0 backplane compliant backplane, front/rear fan trays, AC/DC power components, ESD jack, DC test points, DC LED indicators, Fan Fail LED and System monitor with Ethernet control (optional). Assembled, wired and tested.