The 14U, 12R2 was designed to meet the harsh environment of shipboard, airborne, and ground mobile applications per MIL-STD’s. The standard front load card cage combined with the shock isolated PSU tray highlights the flexibility of the 12R2 packaging system. Highly configurable, the unit can be ordered with choice of VPX, VME, VME64x, VXS and CPCI backplane, fixed or shock isolated card cage, rear I/O card mounting, device mounting, 500 to 1200 watt PSU, AC or DC input and custom I/O patch panel. Available in 25" depth the unit holds up to 20, front loaded cards (fixed). Airflow is front to rear utilizing high volume fans. Shock isolated versions are designed to attenuate 25G shock inputs to the chassis to less than 10Gs at the card cage and PSU tray. All components, materials and design concepts are chosen to meet the applicable MIL-STD environments. The units come completely assembled and wired.
- Modular, Rugged COTs design
- VME, VME64x, VXS, VPX, cPCI or MicroTCA compatible
- 19" rackmount per IEC60297 (slide mounting optional)
- 14U H, standard depth 25"
- 2-20 slot, IEEE 1101.10/.11 compliant card cages, front load
- Front to rear evacuative cooling (350 LFM @ .1" H20)
- Custom rear I/O patch panel (rear I/O cards optional)
- MIL grade components
- Front mounted LEDs for; voltage monitoring, fan fail and over temp
- 500-2000 watt PSU options
- Plug removable shock isolated power supply tray
- Input options: 90-264VAC, 47-500 Hz, 28/48VDC
- Designed to meet: MIL-STD-5400, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-46IE, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275A, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-901D