The 8U, 12R2 is designed to meet the harsh environment of shipboard, airborne, and ground mobile applications per MIL-STD’s. The top load card orientation optimizes space efficiency with superior cooling. Highly configurable, the unit can be ordered with choice of VME, VME64x, VXS, VPX, CPCI or MicroTCA, fixed or shock isolated card cage, device mounting, 500 to1200 watt PSU, AC or DC input and custom I/O patch panel. Available in both 22" and 25" depths the unit holds up to 20, top loaded cards (fixed). Airflow is front to rear utilizing high volume fans. Shock isolated versions are designed to attenuate 25G shock inputs to the chassis to less than 10Gs at the card cage. All components, materials and design concepts are chosen to meet the applicable MIL-STD environments. The units come completely assembled and wired.
- Modular, Rugged COTs design
- VPX, VME64x, VME, VXS, cPCI and MicroTCA compatible
- 19" rackmount per IEC60297 (slide mounting optional)
- 8U H x standard depths: 22" and 25"
- 12-21 card slots, top access
- Optional shock isolated cards cage and device mounting
- Front to rear evacuative cooling (350 LFM @ .1" H20)
- Custom rear I/O patch panel (rear I/O cards optional)
- MIL grade components
- Front mounted LEDs for; voltage monitoring, fan fail and over temp
- 500 to 1200 watt PSU options
- Input options: 90-264VAC Fixed PSU, 47-500 Hz, 28/48VDC
- Designed to meet: MIL-STD-5400, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-46IE, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275A, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-901D