The 12U, 12R2 was designed to meet the harsh environment of shipboard, airborne, and ground mobile applications per MIL-STD’s. The ability to mount 9U x 400mm or 6U x 160mm cards and a wide of array of device mounting options makes this unit an ideal platform for custom system design. Highly configurable, the unit can be order with choice of VME, VME64x, VXS, VPX, CPCI or MicroTCA, fixed or shock isolated card cage, rear I/O card mounting, device mounting, 500 to 1200 watt PSU, AC or DC input and custom I/O patch panel. Available in both 22" and 25" depths the unit holds up to 20, front loaded cards (fixed). Airflow is front to rear utilizing high volume fans. Shock isolated versions are designed to attenuate 25G shock inputs to the chassis to less than 10Gs at the card cage. All components, materials and design concepts are chosen to meet the applicable MIL-STD environments. The units come completely assembled and wired.
- Modular, Rugged COTS design
- VPX, VME64x, VME, VXS, CPCI and MicroTCA compatible
- 19" rackmount per IEC60297 (slide mounting optional)
- 12U H x standard depths: 22" and 25"
- 12-20 slot, 6U or 9U, front accessed
- Optional shock isolated cards cage and device mounting
- Front to rear evacuative cooling (350 LFM @ .1" H20)
- Custom rear I/O patch panel (rear I/O cards optional)
- MIL grade components
- Front mounted LEDs for; voltage monitoring, fan fail and over temp
- 500 to 2000 watt PSU options
- Input options: 90-264VAC Fixed PSU, 47-500 Hz, 28/48VDC
- Designed to meet: MIL-STD-5400, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-46IE, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275A, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-901D