PXI defines a rugged PC platform for measurement and instrumentation. The Elma solution features an 18-slot PXI Backplane in 3U height. The 64-bit backplane is designed with controlled-impedance stripline design. The chassis is 4U high x 17" wide x 16" deep and is available in desktop or rackmount styles. Utilizing Elma's modular enclosure design approach, the company is easily able to offer a wide range of configurations.
- Complies to latest PXI specifications
- 4U high, 19" rackmount chassis
- Backplanes in various sizes and configurations
- Vicor PSU, which meets the X-Ray spec for DXP-PX4 System
- Test points, ESD Jack, 4 DB9 connectors, on the lower 1U front panel
- Bottom to top cooling
- AC inlet and fuses, on the rear panel