Elma System 11V, 7U enclosures, for VITA bus architectures, provides a high quality, cost effective pre-plated steel platform. Designed to IEEE 1101.10/.11 standards, Type 11V enclosures give advanced EMC shielding protection and are available with a wide range of options. Based on a modular packaging approach, the system can be configured by selecting the backplane, PSU, device modules and number of slots.
- 19” Rackmount fully compliant to IEEE 1101.10/.11
- 7U x 84HP x 290mm (H x W x D)
- 6U Vertical card mounting
- Rear 6U x 80mm I/O card cage
- Optional 80mm Rear I/O
- 3 to12 slot VITA-Based System Platforms (VME, VME64x, VPX, VXS, VXI) backplane options
- Advanced EMC shielding to meet CE and FCC
- Cooling bottom to top
- Wide range of PSU inputs (90 - 264 VAC, 48 VDC)
- Fixed-mount or front pluggable PSUs with redundant hot swap options
- System monitoring for DC voltages, fan fail and over temp (optional)
- Connector options: 3 Row (96 PIN), 5 Row (160 PIN), 5 Row + P0
- Ready to run - turnkey solution
Scope of Supply
High quality 19” rackmount chassis platform consisting of pre-galvanized steel enclosures, high performance VITA System backplane, power supply, cooling system and AC/DC power components. Assembled, wired and tested prior to shipment.