11M2, rugged packaging for MicroTCA. Elma's unique modular MicroTCA solution allows a wide range of design options. The Elma solution is extrusion-based, with modular, antivibration card guides allowing various slot counts, card heights, and component configurations. This greatly reduces the costs, lead-time, and risk of tailoring a configuration to a customer's specific needs. The Elma modular, rugged design keeps prototyping costs low with out sacrificing performance in harsh environments.
- 19” rackmount, MIL compliant to PICMG® specification μTCA.1 R1.0
- High availability, managed platform, with plug removable FRUs
- 5U H x 84HP x 198mm D (4U, 5U and 6U options)
- Holds 14 AMC’s (single, full sized)
- Modular extrusion-based solution
- Single or dual star backplanes optional
- Accepts MicroTCA compliant, plug in MCH
- 3, hot swap, fully IPMI managed cooling units
- Plug removable, fully IPMI managed Power Modules (PMs), AC or DC input power options
- MIL tested Anti-vibration card guide
- See AMC Load Board or Extender Board
Scope of Supply
High quality 19” rackmount rugged, chassis platform compliant to the PICMG® specification μTCA.1 R1.0 specification consisting: of pre-galvanized steel enclosure, high performance PICMG system backplane, power module, cooling units and AC/DC power components. Assembled, wired and tested prior to shipment.