Elma's System 12V, 10U for VITA provides an industrial rugged, versatile platform to house VME, VME64X, VPX, or VXS Bus Architectures. Designed to IEEE 1101.10/.11 standards, Type 12V enclosures give advanced EMC shielding protection and are available with a wide range of options. Based on a modular packaging approach, the system can be configured by selecting the backplane, PSU, device modules and number of slots.
- 19” Rackmount fully compliant to Eurocard and IEEE standards
- 10U x 84HP x 20” (H x W x D)
- 6U vertical card mounting
- 2 to 21 slot VITA-Based System Platforms (VME, VME64x, VPX, VXS, VXI)
- Advanced EMC shielding to meet CE and FCC
- Cooling front to rear
- Wide range of PSU inputs (90 - 264 VAC, 48 VDC)
- Fixed-mount or front pluggable PSUs with redundant hot swap options
- System monitoring for DC voltages, fan fail and over temp (optional)
- Connector options: 3 Row (96 PIN), 5 Row (160 PIN), 5 Row + P0, RT-2
- Ready to run - turnkey solution
Scope of Supply
High quality 19” rackmount chassis platform consisting of alodined aluminum enclosures, high performance VITA System backplane, power supply, cooling system and AC/DC power components. Assembled, wired and tested prior to shipment.