The 9U, 12R2 was designed to meet the harsh environment of shipboard, airborne, and ground mobile applications per MIL-STD’s. This PC-based chassis provides a platform for COTS hardware to be used in a rugged environment. Highly configurable, the unit can be order with choice of ISA/PCI backplane or motherboard, fixed or shock isolated card cage, device mounting, 500 to 1200 watt PSU, AC or DC input and custom I/O patch panel. Available in both 25" depth the unit holds up to 20, top loaded cards (fixed). Airflow is front to rear utilizing high volume fans. Shock isolated versions are designed to attenuate 25G shock inputs to the chassis to less than 10Gs at the card cage. All components, materials and design concepts are chosen to meet the applicable MIL-STD environments. The units come completely assembled and wired.
- Modular, Rugged COTs design
- ISA/PCI compatible
- 19" rackmount or bottom flush mount
- 9U H, standard depth 25"
- 4-20 slot ISA/PCI compliant cards, top load
- Mounting for 2 x 5.25"HH and 2 x 3.5"devices
- Front to rear evacuative cooling (350 LFM @ .1" H20)
- Custom rear I/O patch panel (rear I/O cards optional)
- MIL grade components
- Front mounted LEDs for; voltage monitoring, fan fail and over temp
- 500-1200 watt PSU options
- Input options: 90-264VAC Fixed PSU, 47-500 Hz, 28/48VDC
- Designed to meet: MIL-STD-5400, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-46IE, MIL-STD-704E, MIL-STD-1275A, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-901D