The 12R2 is designed to meet the harsh environment of shipboard, airborne, and ground mobile applications per MIL-STD’s. The low profile makes it ideal when space is a premium. Highly configurable, the unit can be ordered with choice of high performance MicroTCA backplane, fixed or shock isolated card cage, AC or DC input power supply, custom I/O patch panel.
- Ruggedized MicroTCA COTS System Platform
- 19” rackmount, horizontal mount
- Meets MIL-STD-810F, 167, 461D, and 901D
- Shock isolated card cage and device mounting
- Rugged chassis shells from thick aluminum sheets, extrusions, and die-castings. Joined by riveting, spot-welding.
- Front to rear evacuative cooling
- Removable fan tray features 1x (120mm x 120mm) fan and 2x (40mm x 40mm) fans, and finger guard
- Fan tray has ergonomic handle and LEDs for: voltage monitoring, fan fail and over temp
- Line filter, GND stud, shielded relay, IO panel, USB port, and fuse holder
- Temp: 0 C to 65 C operating temperature, Shock: 25Gs 11 ms