Elma Type 11C family of enclosures provides a high quality, cost effective pre-plated steel platform. Designed to IEEE 1101.10/.11 standards, Type 11C enclosures give advanced EMC shielding protection and are available with a wide range of options. Based on a modular packaging approach, the system can be configured by selecting the backplane, PSU, device modules and number of slots.
- 19” wallmount or panel mount fully compliant
- to IEEE 1101.10/.11
- 7U x 32HP x 243mm (H x W x D)
- 3, 4 or 5 slots
- PICMG: 2.0, 2.16, EXP.0 backplanes (H.110 optional)
- Cooling front to top
- Advanced EMC shielding to meet CE, FCC and NEBS
- PSU inputs (90 - 264 VAC, 48VDC)
- PSU options: fix mount, plug in
- Shelf Management: PICMG 2.9, IMPI (optional)
- Ready to run - turnkey solution
Scope of Supply
High quality 19” rackmount chassis platform consisting of pre-galvanized steel enclosures, high performance CPCI backplane, power supply, cooling system and AC/DC power components. Assembled, wired and tested prior to shipment.