The Type 39 E-Frame test platform supports 6U or 3U VPX based system development. With a rugged aluminum construction, the versatile Type 39E open concept chassis design allows easy access for test and system architecture development for up to 12 slots. VPX development platforms let system developers and system integrators power up one or more VPX boards and interconnect their fabric connections as they would in the target application. Signals can be passed from one slot to the next with high speed cables, or signals can be introduced or accessed through the J1 fabric connector using specific VPX connector compatible cables. Each slot can be configured independently for power requirements. The wider slot pitch allows the user to insert boards compatible with VITA 48.5 (air flow-through), as well as easier access to components on the boards.
- Multi-slot test & development platform for 3U and 6U VPX and OpenVPX™ boards
- 3U or 6U cards supported with a form factor adapter
- Each slot can be configured independently for power requirements
- 1.6" slot pitch accommodates wider modules compatible with VITA 48.5 (air flow-through), and easy access to components on either side of boards
- Enables use of standard VPX RTM modules and access to J1 high speed signals
- Chassis power input: 97-264 VAC autoranging, 580 – 700 watt fixed power supplies
- High performance cooling fans
- Aluminum construction with scratch-resistant black painted finish
- Built-in voltage monitor with green LEDs for bus voltages compliance
- Top handle for ease of portability with desktop feet on bottom
Scope of Supply
VITA System 39 E-Frame (9U) High quality, open frame, aluminum chassis consisting of: front card cage, RTM support, high performance VITA compliant backplane, front/rear fan trays, AC/DC power components, ESD jack, DC test points, DC LED indicators, Fan Fail LED and System monitor with Ethernet control (optional). Assembled, wired and tested.