Elma's Type 14V, 7U enclosures provides a high quality, modular platform for packaging Desktop or Rackmount VITA System applications. Designed to Eurocard and IEEE standards, Type14V Enclosures have an attractive finish and are available with a wide range of options. Based on a modular packaging approach, the system can be configured by selecting the backplane, PSU, device modules and the number of slots. Engineered for superior cooling the Type 14V, 7U is available with either front to rear or side to side airflow. The Type 14V, 7U will accept 3U or 6U cards mounted vertically. Systems can be configured with or without rear I/O card cage.
- 19” Rackmount/Desktop fully compliant to Eurocard and IEEE standards
- 7U x 84HP x 16” (H x W x D)
- 6U vertical card mounting
- 2 to 21 slot system standard VITA-Based System Platforms (VME, VME64x, VPX, VXS, VXI)
- Scratch resistant, Vinyl clad aluminum
- Cooling front to rear
- Wide range of PSU inputs (90 - 264 VAC, 48 VDC)
- Fixed-mount or front pluggable PSUs with redundant hot swap options
- System monitoring for DC voltages, fan fail and over temp (optional)
- Connector options: 3 Row (96 PIN), 5 Row (160 PIN), 5 Row + P0
- Ready to run - turnkey solution
Scope of Supply
High quality 19” rackmount chassis platform consisting of vinyl clad aluminum enclosures, high performance Vita System backplane, power supply, cooling system and AC/DC power components. Assembled, wired and tested prior to shipment.