Elma's unique modular MicroTCA solution allows a wide range of design options. The Elma solution is extrusion-based, with modular card guides allowing various slot counts, card heights, and component configurations. This greatly reduces the costs, lead-time, and risk of tailoring a configuration to a customer's specific needs. The Elma modular design also keeps prototyping costs low. When a project moves to higher volumes, Elma can switch from extrusions to stamped sheet metal.
- 19” rackmount, fully compliant to MicroTCA.0 Spec. Rev 1.0
- High availability, managed platform, with plug removable FRUs
- 4U H x 87HP x 198mm D (4U, 5U and 6U options)
- Holds 14 AMC’s (single, full sized)
- Modular extrusion-based solution
- Single or dual star backplanes optional
- Accepts MicroTCA compliant, plug in MCH
- Fixed, fully IPMI managed cooling unit
- Plug removable, fully IPMI managed Power Modules (PMs),
- AC or DC input power options
- Removable air filter(s)
- Customized versions available
Scope of Supply
High quality 19” rackmount chassis platform compliant to the Micro TCA.0 Rev 1.0 specification consisting: of pre-galvanized steel enclosure, high performance PICMG system backplane, power module, cooling units and AC/DC power components. Assembled, wired and tested prior to shipment.