The Type 39 E-Frame, test platform supports development from legacy VME64X to VXS. With a rugged aluminum construction, the versatile 39 E-Frame is 12U overall to hold 6U cards. The full size (84HP) width holds 17 cards (3 on .8" and 14 on 1" pitch). Front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for; +3.3V, +/-5V, +/-12V, +/- 24V, and +/- 48VDC. The 39 E-Frame features high performance 150cfm, fans under the card cage. The fans are speed controlled with fan fail indication. A system monitor with remote monitoring via Ethernet capability is optional. The black powder coated finish of the 39 E-Frame enhances aesthetics and provides scratch-resistance. Other features include a Rear A/C PEM (Power Entry Module) with fuses, GND stud, front located ESD jacks. The unit also offers full RTM (rear transition module) support.
- Modular, open frame, test and development platform
- Half and Full width versions (84HP or 49HP)
- Holds 6U x 160mm cards from front
- RTM mounting (rear transition module)
- 17-slot Hybrid Backplane (14 VPX slots + 3 legacy VME64x slots)
- Rear AC power input module with GND stud
- System monitoring with RS232 interface (optional)
- High performance cooling via front and rear mount fan trays
- Speed controlled fans with fan fail indication
- Durable, black powder coat finish
- Top handle for easy portability
- Front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for: 3.3V, ± 5V, ±12V, ± 24V & ± 48V
- Fixed and plug mount PSU options: 90-230VAC, 24VDC, 48VDC
Scope of Supply
VITA System 39 E-Frame (12U) High quality, open frame, aluminum chassis consisting of: front card cage, RTM support, high performance VITA compliant backplane, front/rear fan trays, AC/DC power components, ESD jack, DC test points, DC LED indicators, Fan Fail LED and System monitor with Ethernet control (optional). Assembled, wired and tested.