The DSR 500 CP 4000 Plus Rheometer is a flexible cone-plate rheometer that offers the same features as the RM 200 CP 4000 Plus Rheometer - integrated temperature probe, temperature control, and programming and saving multi-step tests and flow curves directly on the instrument - with the additional ability to direct curves and control shear stress.
It features automatic raising and lowering of the instrument so that you can lower the spindle precisely to the same point every time. Like all CP instruments, you can choose between one of two options for easy spindle connection.
You control the rheometer via computer with the optional Rheotex software. This software will also let you save test data directly on your computer.
Don't want the software? You can always view your results on the 7" touchscreen, and export data to a computer via USB.
How Can You Configure It?
There are many options to choose from. Here are a few suggestions.
Food Industry Configurations
Construction Industry Configurations
- Creams, soft gels, and pastes: DSR 500 CP 4000 + MK-CP 4020 spindle. Optional Rheotex software for computer control.
Petroleum and Chemistry Industry Configurations
- Mastic, highly viscous samples (small particles): DSR 500 CP 4000 + MK-CP Spindle + Rheotex software
- Melt, highly viscous samples DSR 500 PLUS CP 4000H + cone and plate + optional Rheotex Software.
- Type of instrument: Cone-plate rotating springless rheometer with 7’’ Touch screen
- Rotation speeds: Unlimited number of speeds between 0.3 and 1500 rpm
- Torque range: 0.05 to 30 mNm
- Temperature: The temperature range of the use is from – 20 °C to + 300 °C according to models
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of the full scale
- Repeatability: +/- 0.2%
- Display: Viscosity – Speed – Torque – Time – Temperature -- Choice of viscosity units: cP/Poises or mPa.s/Pa.s – Shear rate
- Norms: ASTM : D4287 ; BS 3900 ; DIN 3219 ; 52007-1 ; 53019-1 ; 54453 ; ISO 2884; 3219 ; 10364-12.
- Language: French/English/Russian/Spanish
- Compatible measuring system: MS CP
- Supply voltage: 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Analog output: 4 - 20 mA
- PC connections: RS232 Port and USB
- Printer connection: USB Host Port - Compatible PCL/5
- Options: Rheotex Software (PN N311000 + license PN N311504)
- Dimensions and weight: Head: L180 x W135 x H250 mm; CP 4000 : D610 x W340 x H650 mm Weight: 22 kg