3610 - 3614
DaGuard 4 - Flexible Extended Temperature TPE Cables - UL 20237
Daburn's DaGuard 4 series of cables feature a Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) insulation which offers greater flexibility at higher and lower temperatures than PVC. It provides moderate resistance to oils, solvents, chemicals, and fuels, as well as outstanding ultraviolet light stability. A double-shielded option provides exceptional protection against EMI interference.
- Outstanding ultraviolet light stability.
- Extended temperature range from -50°C to +125°C
- High performing TPE insulation and jacket offering three times the low-temperature flexibility of ordinary PVC
- UL AWM Style 20237 125°C 300 Volts
- Provides exceptional protection against EMI interference when double-shield is specified
- Equivalent to Alpha Xtra-Guard® 4 cables, Alpha #s 450XX, 451XX, 453XX, 454XX
Description: Stranded tinned copper conductors insulated with .016" nominal wall TPE. Conductors are twisted and wrapped with polyester tape. Shielded options have either a single aluminum/Mylar foil shield 100% coverage or a double-shield of the aluminum/Mylar foil and a 36 AWG tinned copper braid over the foil with minimum 70% coverage. Shielded versions also have a drain wire. TPE outer jacket overall. Cables have nylon ripcords.
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +125°C
- UL Voltage Rating: 300 volts (UL 20237)
This series is RoHS compliant.
Conductor Colors: 1-Black, 2-Red, 3-White, 4-Green, 5-Orange, 6-Blue, 7-Brown, 8-Yellow Please call to request different conductor colors.
Jacket Color: Black. Additional jacket colors are available. Please call.
Online Minimum: 500 feet. Please call for availability of 100 feet orders depending on stock levels.
Standard Put-Ups: 100 ft, 500 ft, and 1,000 ft. Please call for other put-ups.
Additional constructions, # of conductors, paired conductors, etc., are available - please call or e-mail to inquire.