Used in the protection and control of corrosion on metallic structures, the cables are used to connect sacrificial anodes and are especially suitable for use in deep well installations where nascent chlorine is present.
- Operating temperature - 40°C to + 80°C
- 600V rating
- Tinned, annealed copper conductors
- Inert to all acids and alkalis found in groundbeds including CI2, HCl, SO4, H2S and nascent chlorine
- Outer jacket protects cable from damage during installation and is resistant to sea water
- Black as standard, other colors available on request