Use these elements for general purpose sensing in probes or equipment. PD models meet EN60751, Class B.
- Temperature range: . Some elements may be used down to -269°C in certain applications. Contact fac tory for advice on cryogenic use.
- Element Body: Glass-coated ceramic
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 0.1% at 0°C
- Lead Length Tolerance: ± 0.4" (10.2mm)
- TCR: 0.00385 Ω/Ω/°C
- Element Diameter tolerance: ±0.005" (0.13 mm)
- Element Length tolerance: ±0.06 (1.5 mm)
- Repeatability: ±0.1°C or better
- Stability: Drift less than 0.1°C/year (normal use)
- Vibration: Withstands 20 G’s minimum at 10 to 2,000 Hz.
- Shock: Withstands 100G’s minimum sine wave shock of 8 milliseconds duration