MPM280 Piezoresistive OEM Pressure Sensor for Sanitary Application is the piezoresistive pressure sensing element. It is with isolated φ32mm diaphragm, clamp installation and precise compensation. The product adopts full stainless steel clamp construction (standard: DN25, outer diameter φ50.4mm). A high stable piezoresistive pressure sensing element is packaged in clamp joint. The wide temperature compensation and zero correction are calibrated by precise adjustment for thick-film circuit board. All the materials contacting with liquid are stainless steel 316L, which is suitable for industrial field application, and also proper for viscous liquid pressure measurement.
- Pressure Range:0kPa~100kPa…3.5MPa
- Gauge, absolute and sealed gauge
- Constant current power supply
- Isolated φ32mm diaphragm able to measure various viscous liquid
- Standard DN25 clamp connection, easy installation and cleaning
- Full 316L stainless steel material