The MLH Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers combine Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) technology with a media-isolated, metal diaphragm design. This digitally compensated transducer offers value and performance, making it a suitable pressure sensing solution for demanding applications. Industry standard electrical connectors and pressure ports are offered for enhanced reliability and user flexibility.
The MLH Series has six standard output options:
- Ratiometric: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc from 5 Vdc excitation
- Current: 4 mA to 20 mA
- Regulated: 1 Vdc to 6 Vdc
- Regulated: 0.25 Vdc to 10.25 Vdc
- Regulated: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Regulated: 1 Vdc to 5 Vdc
Value to Customers
- Total Error Band (TEB) as low as 2 %FSS from -40°C to 125°C: Provides indication of the transducer’s true measurement performance over a specified temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
- All metal wetted parts allow for potential use in a wide variety of fluid applications.
- No internal elastomeric seals eliminate O-ring compatibility issues.
- Amplified outputs reduce the need to purchase external amplifiers.
- Input reverse voltage protection guards against mis-wiring.
- Less than 2 ms response time provides more accurate, high speed measurement.