*Prices are subject to change and do not reflect currency fluctuations. For more information, contact Honeywell at +1-815-235-6847 or 1-800-537-6945, contact support, or visit our Sales and Service Locator.
Honeywell's PX3 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 or cable harness electrical connections. The PX3 Series is fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40°C to 125°C [-40°F to 257°F].
Value to Customers
- Total Error Band (TEB) ±1.0 %FSS from -20°C to 85°C: Provides the most comprehensive, clear and meaningful indication of the sensor's true measurement performance over a specified temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
- High insulation resistance and dielectric strength: Protects the user and sensor in high over-voltage situations, and ensures that the device is compliant with industry standards.
- High EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electro-magnetic fields, such as near wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
- High external freeze/thaw resistance: Survives exposure to frost, commonly found in refrigeration systems.
- Reduced current consumption: Helps to reduce energy costs, and enhances product life if used in battery driven systems.
- Media compatibility: Common HFC (hydrofluorocarbon) refrigerants such as R410A and R134A, next generation low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants such as R448A (Solstice® N40), R32 and R1234ZE, engine oil, petroleum-based hydraulic fluids, DOT 3 brake fluid, and dry air. For ammonia and other corrosive media, see Honeywell's SPT Series. Differentiation
- Optional diagnostics mode: Beneficial in applications where the sensor functionality and the need to know internal or external failure modes is critical.
- Great customer value: Multiple configuration possibilities provide flexibility of use in the application with no upfront NRE or tooling charges.
- Durable: Provides the tough environmental specifications needed, including insulation resistance and dielectric strength, external freeze-thaw resistance, and EMC performance.