The ELVH Series Pressure Sensors are based on All Sensors’ ultra low pressure CoBeam2 TM Technology. This innovative sensing element technology provides pressure sensors with best in class ultra low pressure sensing which reduces package stress susceptibility, resulting in improved overall long term stability and vastly improved position sensitivity.
The ELVH series gives design engineers outstanding flexibility with the variety of choices in package combination.
The digital interface eases integration of the sensors into a wide range of process control and measurement systems, allowing direct connection to serial communications channels. For battery-powered systems, the sensors can enter very low-power mode between readings to minimize load on the power supply.
These calibrated and compensated sensors provide accurate, stable output over a wide temperature range. This series is intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic working fluids such as air, dry gases. A protective parylene coating is optionally available for moisture/harsh media protection for pressure ranges starting at ±25 mbar and above.
- 0.5 up to 30 inH2O and 1 up to 150 psi and 100 mbar up to 10 bar
- Digital I2C or SPI in 14 Bit Output with Analog Option
- 3.3V or 5V Supply Voltage Options
- All Sensors' Superior, Dual-Die CoBeam2 TM Technology
- Various Lead and Port Options Available
- Medical Devices
- Medical Instrumentation
- Portable / Hand-Held Equipment
- Environmental Controls
- Environmental Instrumentation
- Environmental Monitoring
- Industrial Controls
- Chemical Analysis