The BLC Series Basic Low Pressure Compact Sensor is based on All Sensors' CoBeam2 TM Technology. The device provides a high output signal at a low operating voltage and reduces the overall supply voltage while maintaining comparable output levels to traditional equivalent basic sensing elements. This lower supply voltage gives rise to improved warm-up shift while the CoBeam2 TM Technology itself reduces package stress susceptibility resulting in improved overall long term stability. The technology also vastly improves position sensitivity compared to conventional single die devices.
This series is intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic working fluids such as air, dry gases and the like. The output is also ratiometric to the supply voltage and is operable from 0.9 to 1.8 volts DC.
- 0 to 30 inH2O and 5 to 150 PSI and 15 to 150 PSIA Pressure Ranges
- uPower Low Supply Voltage (0.9V to 1.8V)
- 0.1% Linearity Typical For Low Pressure Ranges, 0.15% Linearity
- Typical For High Pressure Ranges
- Improved Front to Back Linearity
- Less Position Sensitivity
- Medical Instrumentation
- Enviromental Controls
- Portable/Hand-Held Equipment