Dactyloscopy Systems UNIVEX D
Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum has developed a coating system, which relies on a recognized metal evaporation process to reveal fingerprints on items containing fingerprint evidence.
Benefits of this method:
- Easily controllable thermal coating process
- Coating of large areas is possible up to 800 x 400 mm
- Short cycle times are possible (depending on the material with the fingerprint evidence)
- Good contrast on multicolor surfaces
- The material containing the fingerprint evidence remains undamaged