Our high-energy Nd:YAG laser mirrors are manufactured using high purity fused silica substrates and ultrahard dielectric coatings. These mirrors have been tested and certified to withstand high-energy pulses and have a high damage threshold.
- High reflectivity (Rs>99.7%
- Rp>99%) at Nd:YAG laser wavelengths
- Ultra hard dielectric coatings for high damage threshold of up to 40J/cm2
- Dual-wavelength mirror for 1064 and 532 nm
- UV fused silica substrate to reduce the thermal and absorption effects
High Damage Threshold
Meticulous production procedures guarantee they will withstand fluences greater than 10 J/cm2 at 1064 nm. The coatings are highly durable and will withstand repeated cleaning. Our HE.1 and HE.2 coatings can withstand as high as 40 J/cm2 at 1064 nm and 8J/cm2 at 532nm energy fluences respectively.
Coatings for Fundamental Nd:YAG Wavelengths & Harmonics
We offer Nd:YAG mirrors for the fundamental 1064, frequency-doubled 532, frequency-tripled 354.7, and frequency-quadrupled 266 nm laser lines at either 0° or 45° incidence angle. A dual-wavelength mirror for 1064 and 532 nm is also available. Reflectivity is greater than 99.7% for s-polarization and greater than 99% for p-polarization.