VWBC - Packaged Vertical Hot Water Boiler (Sprayed Copper Inner Shell Lining)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ VWBC Packaged Hot Water Boiler features a sprayed copper inner shell lining for use in water heating applications where a clean, safe, quiet and reliable source of higher purity hot water is required and a galvanized vessel is unsuitable.
Typical applications include process heating, heat transfer loops, comfort heating (institutional and commercial), freeze protection, industrial and commercial standby equipment, commercial dishwashers, radiant floor heating, commercial swimming pools, domestic hot water heating, car washes, laundromats and more. These boilers are ideal for use in dual energy systems: electric-oil or electric-gas. All Caloritech™ Packaged Hot Water Boilers are 100% efficient with over 98% of the energy consumed transferred directly to the water.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- space saving vertical vessel with top mounted vertically positioned flange heaters minimize scaling while simplifying maintenance and conserve valuable floor space
- incoloy® sheathed elements silver brazed to a mounting flange
- available in a range of voltages, from 208V to 600V
- clean and odorless; venting not required
- quiet operation
- standard units designed to operate at 160 PSIG with the relief valve set at 125 PSIG; capacities up to 4950 kW and ratings to 2500 PSIG are available on custom order
- fully packaged to minimize electrical and plumbing installation costs
- designed and built to the latest edition of the ASME Code; compliant to SELO standards
- boiler weights range from 350 lbs to 1250 lbs, depending on configuration
- a wide variety of optional features available for customization to specific applications, including high/low temperature alarms, pilot light, proportional temperature controller, circulating pump, motor starter, high/low pressure cutoff and more
- CSA approved; GOST approved for global markets