Designed to your special heating requirements, the Sussman Series SSH steam superheaters are suitable for the heating of saturated steam under pressurized conditions adding BTU s to increase the quality and raise the temperature of saturated steam to match your process requirements.
The SSH series provides a safe, reliable energy- efficient method for a multitude of industrial applications where house steam or dedicated-boiler steam is available.
Suitable for almost any environment, the SSH is designed for freestanding and in-line superheating including these features:
- ASME Code pressure vessel. National Board registered.
- Standard ratings up to 1000° F/750 PSIG.
- Incoloy 800 high grade Stainless Steel elements.
- Flanged or NPT inlet/outlet connections.
- Just set in place, connect power source and complete inlet/outlet piping.