The A-style design features a large, water-cooled furnace and an evaporator section with a low gas-side pressure drop that reduces fan power consumption.
The vertical gas outlet minimizes the width of the overall package and allows for large steam capacities in restrictive footprints.
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design
- Convection or radiant superheaters
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst