Using finite element analysis, the revolutionary system was designed to optimize every component of the boiler, including the burner, the furnace, and the tubes, and provide uniquely balanced temperatures and heat loads.
Extended heat transfer tubing only found in EX systems uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) calculations to optimize the geometry of the tube and increase heat transfer by 85%. The result of the advanced heat transfer design is higher efficiency and lower emissions in a 15% smaller footprint.
The CBEX Elite is the only boiler package in the world to maintain 3% oxygen across the full operating range with 30 ppm NOx performance while firing natural gas.
Integration of the core components is the key to the CBEX systems. The superior Hawk control allows the boiler to run at the absolute maximum efficiency. Reduce fuel use with the stack economizer by recovering waste heat from flue gases and using it to preheat boiler feedwater. The LevelMaster low-water cutoff and pump control is the safest control available.
- Best fuel efficiency of any firetube ever built
- Completely integrated boiler, burner, control, and heat recovery system
- Minimum excess air across the operating range
- Can meet 5 ppm NOx emissions requirements without Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Can meet 1 ppm CO emissions requirements