The FaxFinder® IP fax server is a network attached appliance that replaces all the fax machines in any operation. This centrally located solution lowers the cost of fax operations by enabling users to send and receive faxes electronically through a SIP trunk interface with T.38. The FaxFinder IP supports 2-channels of simultaneous faxes and can be upgraded to 24-channels using the FF240-IP-UPGRADE codes.
The FaxFinder IP is supported by service options to assist resellers in the installation process and extend the 2-year manufacturer warranty up to 5-years with overnight replacement.
- Lowers operational and support costs
- Centralize fax operations
- Comply with industry standards
- Integrate into business operations
- Receive and route inbound faxes electronically to email inboxes, network shares, or network printers
- Send outbound faxes electronically using client software, web interface, or existing email client
- Simultaneously send and receive up to 24 faxes at once