Fast microprocessing speed and digital filtration are the key to peak performance and stability. It's single direction RS-232 allows you to connect to peripheral devices and the backlight permits you to work in a low light environment. Leveling bubble is included and all four feet are adjustable (optional on some comparable models).
- External calibration, brushed stainless steel platter and adapter
- Leveling bubble and adjustable feet
- Weighs in g, oz, lb, dwt, ozt, cnt and the KHA-1000R also weighs in CT with counting features
- RS232 is a 9 PIN mono-directional serial interface with printing data output
- Operating temperature: 10ºC to 35ºC
- Power source: 120VAC (6 VDC adapter-included or four 1.5 VDC batteries-not included
- One year warranty