Harvard Trip balances are known for their accuracy and durability. With a two-pan design based on the classic Roberval balance principle, the Ohaus Harvard Trip balances feature the additional advantages of magnetic dampening, beams with sliding weights and a variety of weighing platforms. Commonly used for comparative weighing to determine the difference in mass between two objects, rather than their absolute value, these balances come equipped with built-in sliding masses.
- Two 152mm Stainless steel plate
- Built-in sliding masses for easy weighing
- Magnetic dampening to minimise oscillation and speed weighing
- Self-aligning beam design and floating agate bearings
- Counterbalancing knob for quick zeroing