Designed to weigh, plus warn
The WeighPlus™ crane scale is a programmable, computerized, self-contained, and battery-operated crane scale with overload warning. The scale housing is made of durable stainless steel. All electronics are shock mounted and the recessed display and control area provides additional protection.
The WeighPlusâ„¢ crane scale allow the operator to set the Working Load Limit(WLL) of the scale to match that of your lifting device (magnet, sling, chain, etc.) prior to lifting allowing detection of unsafe load weights. The WeighPlus crane scale features a multi-colored LED display that is GREEN during operation and will flash RED, with the word OVERLOAD displayed, when the scale detects on overload. The load sensor has an accuracy of ±0.2% (0.002) and runs off of standard "D" batteries. A power save setting will put the crane scale into sleep mode when left on and not in use, increasing the operting life of the batteries.
- Capacities of 5,000 and 15,000 Lbs.
- Accurate to ±0.2% (0.002)
- Programmable Working Load Limit (WLL)
- Alarm function
- Power save mode
- Shock mounted electronics
- Uses 4 D-cell batteries, included.
- LCD screen, multi colored
- Large top lift loop for easy crane use
- Zero Function. "Load Tare". Can zero out weight of lifting device (magnet, chain, sling, etc.)
- Light weight design
- USA M.A.D.E.™