Compact limit switch box, designed for hazardous areas, provides a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in 316 L stainless steel, the explosion proof enclosure matches the Ex d IIC T6 standards. The SQ switch box series offer a ready to mount solution thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit.
The ideal compact solution for the Oil and Gas, both onshore and off shore, and Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Integrated mounting kit for Namur actuators.
- Two cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- 316 L stainless steel housing for the maximum protection in hostile and corrosive environments
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA™ V3 switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- Concentric flame path design providing a self-centering system aligning shafts for a precise engagement.
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.