Heavy-duty limit switch boxes, designed for hazardous areas, provide a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in 316 stainless steel, the explosion proof enclosure matches the Ex d IIC T6 standards. The SW limit switch box series, thanks to its large inner volume able to host up to 6 switches and spare pass through terminals and the four cable entries either metrics or imperial, provide a highly customizable solution meeting a wide range of applications. These including, but not limited to, the Oil and Gas, both onshore and off shore, and Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device: the shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Suitable for artic application, down to -60°C
- Enhanced flexibility of electrical feedbacks options.
- Up to four cable entries available in different sizes.
- 316 stainless steel housing for extremely hostile and corrosive environments
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3 switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- Single tool opening design, allowing the operator to unscrew the lid by hand after removing the locker