Knick loop-powered isolators for 0(4) ... 20 mA signal transmission. These devices are available as hazardous area input and hazardous area output isolators. Due to their patented design (German patent 3526997), they are considered to be the most reliable solution for isolating standard signals without external power supply.
The IsoTrans® 36 and 37 isolators are not only suitable as highly reliable isolators for normal applications, they also meet the most extreme requirements that can be set for potential isolation. There is no need to wire the power supply.
The pioneering TransShield ® technology allows specifications that previously could not be implemented:
- Extremely high reliability
- Safe Isolation, transient protection
- 10 kV test voltage (optional)
- High electromagnetic compatibility
- Extremely low residual ripple and common-mode interference
- Excellent pulse formation
- High transmission accuracy
- Hazardous / safe area isolatio