This data sheet describes the SNAP-AIPM, SNAP-AIPM-3, and SNAP-AIPM-3V analog input modules. These modules monitor AC voltage and current through a SNAP PAC rack-mounted controller or SNAP PAC brain.
The SNAP-AIPM monitors single-phase AC. The SNAP-AIPM-3 and SNAP-AIPM-3V monitor three-phase AC.
The SNAP-AIPM not only measures volts and amps simultaneously, but also calculates true power and volt-amps. From these values, you can easily calculate power factor. The SNAP-AIPM-3 and SNAP-AIPM-3V measure volts and amps and calculate true power and volt-amps for each of the three phases, and in addition calculate true power sums for all three.
- Convenient pluggable wiring
- Single-phase or three-phase power monitoring
- Monitors AC RMS voltage and AC RMS current;
- Calculates true power and volt-amps
- 10% over range
- 25,000 counts of resolution over input ranges
- Out-of-range indication
- Factory calibrated; no user adjustment necessary