CLR is a nonmetallic nylon corrugated Mechanical Protection Tubing (MPT) designed for the support and routing of conductors and cables.
- Made from a specially compounded homogenous nylon 12 material
- Corrugated for flexibility and strength
- Intended to be used to interconnect separate component assemblies or consoles of electrical devices
- Robotics / Continuous Flexing
- Medical and X-ray equipment
- Fiber Optics
- Wire Harnesses
Type CLR is intended to be used only with the CF series of the CORRLOK® / Reiku System connectors and adapters.