This non-UL liquidtight flexible stainless steel conduit is designed for applications where safety concerns exist regarding a material’s reaction in a fire situation. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Corrosion resistant continuous strip of T304 Stainless Steel
- Also available in T316 Stainless Steel
- Zero Halogen Polyurethane
- Resistant to Ozone, Hydrocarbons, Moderate Chemicals and Oils
- Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke
- Low Toxicity
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
Combustion & Flammability Properties
- Corrosive Environments
- Meets the requirements of Bombardier SMP 800-C for Toxic Gas Generation.
- Meets the requirements of both ASTM E162 for Flame Spread and ASTM E662 for Smoke Generation.
- Industrial Environments
- Wet and Oily Locations
- Compatible with standard liquidtight connectors
|COMBUSTION & FLAMMABILITY||TEST||VALUE|
|Vertical Burn (Material)||UL94||V-0 Rating; No Flaming Drips|
|Vertical Burn (Conduit)||UL360||Pass; No Flaming Drips|
|Oxygen Index %||D2863||28.5|
|Flame Spread Index||ASTM E162||25; No Flaming Drips|
|Smoke Generation (Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds email@example.com Min/Ds firstname.lastname@example.org Min|
|Smoke Generation (Non-Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds email@example.com Min/Ds firstname.lastname@example.org Min|
|Toxic Gas Generation||BOMBARDIER SMP 800-C||Pass|
|Toxicity Index||NES 713||3.9|
* Test data is based on controlled laboratory conditions and does not necessarily reflect performance in actual fire conditions. Additional product information available upon request.