This flexible liquidtight steel conduit is certified by the Canadian Standards Association. Its design and function is similar to that of type LA, except that it cannot be used as a ground return path per the Canadian code.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- 3/8” – 1-1/4” Squarelock Profile with continuous cord packing
- 1-1/2” – 4” Fully Interlocked Profile
- Flexible PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- FT-4 Flame Retardant Sunlight Resistant (UV)
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
This conduit is intended for use according to the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC CSA 22.1) as described in clause 12-1300 for dry, damp or wet locations.
Hazardous Locations areas where flexibility is necessary:
- Class II CSA 22.1 Clause 18-202(4)(b)
- Class III CSA 22.1 Clause 18-302(4)