Used for lighting fixture installations as well as many other electrical equipment uses. These metallic whips consist of UL listed flexible metal conduit Type BR, stranded (stock) or solid THHN wire with 6″ leads, and internal, zinc die-cast fittings with steel locknuts.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Helically wound, formed strip
- Reduced Wall Steel Gauge
Fixture Whips are made per NEC requirements unless otherwise specified and are UL listed under Wiring Assemblies (QQYZ) category.
- AWG 14 = 15 Amp
- AWG 12 = 20 Amp
- Additional configurations available upon request.
- Packaged in 25 piece cartons and 250 piece drums.
- For further information and NEC Code applications, see Type BR.