Milltronics SF500 is a full feature integrator for use with solids flowmeters.
Milltronics SF500 operates with any solids flowmeter with up to two strain gauge load cells or LVDT sensor. The SF500 processes sensor signals for accurate flow rate and totalized weight of bulk solids. It can take on lower level control functions traditionally handled by other devices, and it supports popular industrial communication buses. Its patented load cell balance function eliminates matching of load cells.
The PID function may be used for rate control of pre-feeding devices and/or control of additives with two internal PID controllers. Operating in tandem with two or more solids flowmeters or weighfeeders, the SF500 may be used for ratio blending and controlling additives. Batching, load out, and alarm functions are also provided by the SF500.
Dolphin Plus software may be used for programming the unit with a PC.
- Automatic zero and electronic span calibration
- Alarms for rate or diagnostic error
- On-board Modbus, optional PROFIBUS DP, Allen-Bradley RIO and DeviceNet™
- On-line calibration and dual PID control with optional analog I/O card
- Multi-point linearizer for high turn down accuracy
- Up to 8 multi-spans for application of more than one flow condition and/or material
- Moisture meter input with optional analog I/O card for calculation of dry weight