The F018 is a local indicator with linearization, that displays the actual flow rate, resettable total and non-resettable accumulated total. The F-Series is known worldwide as a range of user-friendly indicators. The F018 is even more impressive. The HART communication allows you to communicate in an easy way with smart "DD enabled host" systems.
In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, fifteen linearization points can be entered with their frequencies or values. The unit will interpolate between these points greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range, even for very low frequency applications. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the signal outputs.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications. FM and CSA are pending.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Fifteen point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a flow rate alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Scaled pulse output reflecting the accumulated total.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).