The F113 is a versatile flow rate indicator and totalizer with continuous flow rate monitoring feature. It offers the ability to set two low flow rate and two high flow rate alarm values. If desired, an alarm ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect flow rate for a certain period of time. Up to five outputs are available to transmit flow rate, alarm conditions and accumulated total.
The display shows flow rate, total, accumulated total, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Flow rate monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high flow rate alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect flow rate for a certain period of time.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Up to four configurable alarm or scaled pulse outputs.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Remote control input to reset total or to lock the "clear total" button.