The E112 is a popular model in our range of explosion proof flow rate indicators. In addition to the average K-Factor, 16 linearization points can be entered. The unit will interpolate between these points greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range. The E-series is distinguished by its high quality manufacturing and its functionality driven European design. We believe, it is not just about fulfilling the requirements for explosion proof, but it is about safety during daily operation. Ruggedness and reliability is where Fluidwell stands for and it is now available in a comprehensive well designed and purpose driven Explosion proof flow rate indicator / totalizer.
- Save time and gain flexibility with the easy-to-operate through glass keypad: no need to remove the front cover or to arrange a work permit.
- Your crew is in control with our highly praised "know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure for extremely salty atmospheres (offshore).
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Exd enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1" NPT thread for direct flow meter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- 16 point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Data logging to survey information.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).