The F013 is a versatile flow rate indicator and totalizer with continuous flow rate monitoring feature. It offers the ability to set one low flow rate and one high flow rate alarm value. If desired, an alarm ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect flow rate for a certain period of time. The display shows flow rate, total, accumulated total, alarm values and alarm messages.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Flow rate monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- One alarm output for high, low or both combined flow rate alarms.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a flow rate alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).