The F195 has been developed for the valve position indication and monitoring in hydraulic systems. By using a bi-directional flow meter to measure the volume displaced by the actuator, an accurate position of the system is calculated.
The display shows the position as a percentage as well as with the text "open" and "closed" for the minimum and maximum positions. As standard, the analog output mirrors the percentage displayed which can be used to transmit the valve position. The usual difficulties encountered in such applications include: very low flows, vibration, thermal expansion of the oil and high ambient temperatures. These are all well catered for in the design and operation of the F195.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Valve position calculated through bi-directional flow measurement.
- Displays the position as 0 - 100%, the moved volume and "open / closed" texts.
- Analog output mirrors the position of the valve.
- Modbus communication link for remote monitoring.
- Re-calibration feature.
- Service counter displays the number of full strokes.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumeric display.
- Quadrature input to detect the direction of flow.
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).