The F197 is a manual set-point generator. The operator enters an analog or a scaled output value or a percentage which will be transmitted as a (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC signal to a control device. If available, the F197 can also display the measured actual process value. However, there is no direct control relationship between the input and output value. Further, one low and one high alarm value can be set with an alarm ignore function to monitor the process.
The display shows the preset value, actual value and status simultaneously. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Manual (0)4 – 20mA / 0 – 10V DC control output.
- Preset value can be entered as a scaled value (e.g. 415°C), analog value (e.g. 15,3mA) or as a percentage.
- Displays the actual process value and transmitted value simultanously.
- One low and one high alarm value can be set with alarm ignore time function.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8mm (0.31") digits during process.
- Actual value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during process.
- Modbus communication link for remote control.
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).